Journal of Business Logistics STF – A Conversation with Yorke Rhodes
In this webinar, meet Yorke Rhodes, one of the co-founders of Microsoft’s Blockchain initiative, and hear him discuss the process behind the project. Follow along as members of the JBL (Journal of Business Logistics) ask Rhodes about blockchain technology and its implications in various sectors.
To watch the webinar, click here.
Auburn RFID Lab
Auburn University's RFID Lab specializes in the business case and technical implementation of radio frequency identification technology in retail, supply chain and manufacturing settings.
In moving to Auburn University in 2014, the lab was reunited with its founder, Harbert College of Business Dean Bill Hardgrave. Hardgrave helped launch the lab at the University of Arkansas in 2005.
The lab has continued to work with leading retail, supply chain, manufacturing and technology companies.
- CHIP Project (Chain Integration Pilot)
- RFID Lab Joins Hyperledger Collaboration hosted by the Linux Foundation
- Journal of Business Logistics STF – A Conversation with Yorke Rhodes
- Dr. Jian Zhang: First Post-Doc and His Focus on Grant Research
- Auburn University RFID Lab’s First Doctoral Student: Jian Zhang